
Saturday, February 14th--Happy Valentine's Day! Since we went to the dance last night, our Valentine's day was quiet. We spent most of the day just relaxing, which was fine with me! I've had a froggy throat and just developed a stuffy nose shortly after we returned from the dance so I wasn't able to sleep well last night. I got Brady and Elise a few little gifts and they spent the day enjoying them. I found cute travel pillows shaped

like dogs that wrap around their necks when we're on road trips or the up-coming flight to Disneyworld/Orlando---Brady's is brown, Elise's is pink. I got Nate a sentimental card with a gift card to Game Stop (not very romantic but it works!). Nate left in the morning to go get my card and gift. I jokingly made a comment as he was heading out, I said, "Waiting to the last minute to get a gift for me, eh?" Elise looked at me and said, "Mommy, daddy already gave you your Valentine's gift. He gave you love. Valentine's day is love." Talk about a major feeling of guilt! So we had a nice chat about love and Valentine's day. However, Nate did come home with a sweet card and a very generous present. He bought a new digital camera. He decided to purchase one that is great quality and will last for a long time. I got one last year and it's already broke so I'm very happy with this new one!

In the evening, we invited ourselves over to Nate's parents house. We brought Granny B's cookies to frost and decorate and ordered

Pizza Hut. It was all very yummy! We played games, chatted and just had a good time. Dan and Rosemary had done their Valentine's date the night before so I'm thankful they were willing to let us come over. Nate had a good time figuring out the new camera and taking pics.
1 comment:
I remember those cookies and how yummy they were!
Post a Comment