
June 29th--While up at the family time-share condo, Elise was wiggling away at her other, upper front tooth. She finally got it out Sunday night. Wow, I thought just the one front tooth missing made a big difference but both of them, good gads, what a change! And I thought she had a lisp before, woah!, her ability to pronounce an "s" is almost gone! Grandma Rosemary was able to take a pic of her. Elise was so worried the Tooth Fairy would not be able to find her at the condo. We put her worries to rest and assured her the Tooth Fairy would find her. And, of course, the Tooth Fairy did and gave her another $1 coin.
All of us, at the condo, broke out into song singing, "All I Want For

Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth." She thought it was pretty funny a song had been written for those two teeth! I remember losing both my upper front teeth right around Christmas-time. The music teacher at my elementary school, Seabeck Elementary, decided to teach the kids that song because of it. I can still remember how cool that was!
Shortly after Elise's tooth came out she was wiggling more teeth to figure out which one is next. Soon enough, she'll have enough money that I'll be able to ask her for a loan! ha ha ha No really, all her tooth money goes in our "Saving Up For a Dog" fund. She does it voluntarily, as well as any other money she earns. Brady and I do as well. Any contributions to our cause are greatly appreciated! ha ha ha j/k
Note: These pictures were actually taken on Sunday, July 6th. She had just lost another tooth on the bottom making those two bottom teeth loners. They've got that space all to themselves for a little while! TOO FUNNY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment