July 15th, Tuesday--I was on one of my favorite websites http://www.sugardoodle.net/ looking for something totally unrelated, when I came across this YouTube link. I heard this song almost two years ago, for the first time. I cried the first time and still do, every time I hear it. It is such a beautiful song with such a tender message. I am blessed to have a daughter that I've been able to watch and daydream over all her special moments,
including the ones she'll have in 3 white dresses. One of those moments have already happened and I treasure her special blessing day. The next is coming soon, only a year and a 1/2 away, her baptism! I tear up just thinking about it. I hope you enjoy this link! Grab a tissue!
P.S.--I have some terrific friends that are "female-producing-impaired", at least for now. I just wanted to let you know your day will come to, I'm being optimistic for
you!
*These pictures are of Elise in her blessing dress and pictures I took of her when she was almost 2 years old.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfr9Ewp8o4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfr9Ewp8o4

No comments:
Post a Comment