"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"
I have a friend who does this and I asked her who she used. She uses blurb.com, too, but here's some info she gave me.
"I use blurb.com. They used to just flow your entire blog onto their software and then you edit it, but blogger is no longer compatible with blurb for some reason. So I copied and pasted this last year by hand, which worked out better for me because I could edit it the way that I wanted. It probably took less time to do it that way than the other. You have to download the booksmart software from their site and then submit it. I have done two blog books with that program and I like it well enough."
Another option that my friend uses and loves, and that I'm getting mine ready, for is lulu. It's the same copy and paste to word thing described above. Good luck!
3 comments:
www.blurb.com I haven't used it yet, but am thinking about publishing mine too.
I have a friend who does this and I asked her who she used. She uses blurb.com, too, but here's some info she gave me.
"I use blurb.com. They used to just flow your entire blog onto their software and then you edit it, but blogger is no longer compatible with blurb for some reason. So I copied and pasted this last year by hand, which worked out better for me because I could edit it the way that I wanted. It probably took less time to do it that way than the other. You have to download the booksmart software from their site and then submit it. I have done two blog books with that program and I like it well enough."
Another option that my friend uses and loves, and that I'm getting mine ready, for is lulu. It's the same copy and paste to word thing described above. Good luck!
Post a Comment