"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy 36th Birthday Natey-pooh!

Friday, August 19th--Nate turned 36 today! We invited Nate's parents over for his dinner of choice: beef stew. I made a cake from an amazing book called "Cake Doctor". Nate picked the one he'd like best. A vanilla cake with buttercream frosting (so yummy!). The kids picked out some Kinect games they thought he (they) would like and we got him his favorite snacks, Gummy Lifesavers. It was a quiet birthday but I think he still had a fun time. Of course, the kids wanted Nate to open the Kinect games and try them out, er, I mean they wanted to try them out so they could tell him how to play them. Such thoughtful kids! Goofballs!
Happy Birthday to my favorite person! Love you tons!

No comments: