
Saturday, August 27th--For the first time ever, Nate's company sponsored a day at Lagoon. The company brought in a new head guy that is doing wonders for employee morale.

Everything is always "not-in-the-budget" and he's turned that around knowing employees need to feel appreciated. Along with passes to Lagoon, the company provided a buffet lunch and raffle prizes. It was SOOO HOT!!! Still, we had a great time! We loved some of new rides that weren't here last time we came a few years ago, including "The Odysea". We spent time going through all the buildings in Pioneer Village. I

really liked the carriage house with all the various carriages. The line for Rattlesnack Rapids was insanely long so we skipped that. Much of Lagoon is just as it was when I was a little girl, coming down to Utah to visit my parents families. I have many fond memories at Lagoon

and am glad to carry on the tradition of fun with my own kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment