"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Sunday, June 19th--Another awesome Fathers Day for an awesome father! I say it all the time, and, yep, read it again, Nate is one of the best dads I've ever known or seen. He loves and adores his children. It warms my heart to see him interact with Elise and Brady everyday. I am one lucky woman to have him as my partner as we raise our children, in hopes we're giving them a great foundation to build a wonderful future for themselves. He loves to take them to baseball games, movies, amusement parks, etc. He reads them stories every night before bedtime and says prayers with them. One of his favorite activities is to take them to the library to pick out books to read. He has such a love of reading and both of our children have that love too. I have developed that love too, thanks, in part, to him.
I look forward to many more celebrations of Nate as a dad! You are the best, my love!

No comments: