Today we started out in Fantasyland again. We love the Peter Pan ride and so we started out there. The morning was a little chilly and overcast. We were pretty happy about that! The line for "Peter Pan" takes a while but it's so worth it. After a few rides in Fantasyland we went over to "Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast". This is a family tradition of ours. We pick one morning of our trip and go there. The food is so yummy (Even down to the Mickey Mouse shaped waffles!) and there are several characters that come up to your table for photos and autographs. It beats standing in long lines around the park to do the same thing! The weather seemed to get cooler and cooler. I didn't bring my jacket, thinking it would warm up, so I was freezing! Instead of going back to the hotel for my jacket I bought one. It's so cute! It's brown with a kind of tropical pattern with hidden Minnie Mouse's and tiki's throughout. And of course, shortly after I paid for the expensive jacket (everything in Disneyland is expensive!) it started warming up. After our yummy breakfast we went over to Toontown. Nate took the kids on the roller coaster and we walked around looking at the sights. Never to far from our minds is always Brady's diabetes care and we were quite impressed with his glucose levels on this trip. After Toontown we took the Monorail to Downtown Disney to look at all the fun shops. We had never done this before and I enjoyed it--Nate, not so much. We went to the Lego store, Build-A-Bear, a super-yummy bakery called Marceline's Confectionary, and World of Disney store. I bought the kids our traditional year shirts for 2008 and they put them on after our naps to be worn the rest of the day. By the end of this day Brady was getting kind of cranky and wanting to go home.


Jane 23
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment