April 9th----WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! Brady is finally potty-trained! What a victory! He's a pro at going #1 (yes, I'm going to say #1 and #2 instead of the other--cheesy, I know) and has even been standing up to do so since October, 2007, but he just wasn't interested in going #2. The only time he did #2 it freaked him out so he refused. Well we got a suggestion from one of our neighbors, it seemed a little harsh but we were told it had a high success rate. We were told to use the "cold shower method". Basically, when he went #2 in his Pull-Up we take him in the bathroom clean him up and then put him under a cold shower for 5-10 seconds. We only had to do the cold shower twice and then he was good to go. I hated doing it but we're part of the high success rate now and he seems to remember the cold shower enough that he has no desire to have an accident in his underwear.
Brady got to pick out some underwear and he chose "Diego". He loves them! He also has "Superman" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" underwear.

2 comments:
You go Brady Boy.
Nana
I want to go to Disneyland too. Audra, where is your hair?
mom
Post a Comment