I actually got this cut in the middle of March but didn't take a pic of it till April. I went over to my sis-in-law, Marissa's, house for a trim and some color. ***I hate to rub it in, but it is SO VERY NICE to have a hairdresser in the family!*** I decided I might want to see how an "A-frame" would look on me. She thought it would look great so we went for it. The final finish was a little overwhelming, at first. (It has never been this short, at least since I was a kid.) But I went home and played with it and discovered I really like it. And I know it would look even tons better if I get rid of this double-chin! I realize the up-keep of this new hair-do is a little more frequent, since my hair grows fast, but I like it enough that I will do so. Times are-a-changin'!
Jane 23
5 months ago

1 comment:
Wow, it looks like it's much lighter for you. I've been hating they heavyness of my hair lately. I think I'll layer as well again. Fun look Auddah!
Post a Comment