
May 12th--We've been begging, begging, BEGGING Brady to learn how to ride his bike. We've bribed him with so many things we pray he won't remember them all. My good friend and neighbor, Ashley, has a special "knack" for teaching children ho

w to ride bikes. I, on the other hand, have no such talent so I was happy to turn that responsibility over to her since she offered and was willing. A few months ago, Brady had tried to learn with Nate but ended up falling and was turned off on learning. One of the other problems for this poor kid is that he's so tall we had to get rid of the little bike with training wheels and upgrade to a big kids bike, making it all that more difficult. For some reason, he decided today was the day. He had been saying t

his for a few days but would change his mind. Ashley convinced him and away they went. It took a little time but......SHE DID IT.....HE DID IT!! I was jumping up and down cheering! He was pretty wobbly and nervous but she had him try it over and over again. It was awesome! Ashley has now dubbed herself "The Bike Whisperer" and I totally agree! WAHOO Brady!
No comments:
Post a Comment