
Sunday, May 8th--Mothers Day was wonderful!! As per my request, Nate cooked dinner. He asked what I wanted and lasagna sounded great. He decided to try no-boil lasagna noodles. Never tried those before but we don't recommend them. The noodles were rather tough and extra chewy. However, as with every time one of us cooks lasagna, we always make two pans and freeze the other. The second pan was loaded up with extra sauce and when we cooked it a few days later, it was pretty good. After our dinner, we went over to Nate's parents house for dessert and to visit with family.
I'm so thankful to be a mom and to share my role as parent with such an amazing man. We have our ups and downs but I really have a wonderful family that I love more than anything! This is my 10th Mothers Day! I look forward to many, MANY more!
No comments:
Post a Comment