"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"
Okay, so yes, I'm starting this in the middle of February but I'll begin in January. The truth be told, I hate scrapbooking--it frustrates me to no end to work 2 hours and only get 3 pages done!--and the last time I wrote in a journal was when I had a major crush on a missionary serving in my ward and I was 16--wow, he was so gorgeous.........my dad was Ward Mission Leader which meant he and his companion came over to our house A LOT! .........I need a moment.......ahhhhh, memories! Alright, alright, so back to living in the now. I decided to start a blog to be better at keeping up on things. I'm making a fresh start with 2008 and hope I can keep up. If not, maybe I can recruit my husband to help out too. For those of you that read this, perhaps you can help me out by giving me friendly reminders to update if I fall behind. I also accept rude reminders........but that just means I get to be rude back! ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment