"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Operation, anyone?



January 26th--Nate and the kids brought up "Simpsons" Operation, from the basement. Neither of the kids had played before and didn't quite know what to expect. When Nate and I were younger, touching the metal with the tweezers would give you a little jolt--not this one. Perhaps other parents might understand that on rare, occassional moments we parents enjoy being a little evil and because of that we were hoping to capture a reaction from the kids when they got a little jolt. he he he This game just lights up when you don't get the little plastic body part. Even so, when the light came on Brady would dart to the other room in fear. Elise would plug her ears. They were both so incredibly nervous and scared for that light to come on! Hilarious! By the way, Nate and I tied for 1st place. I don't think the kids will pick this game again, anytime soon!


No comments: