The kids and I picked out a few presents and I hope he likes them. While
at the Museum of Flight, in Seattle, I found a fleece vest that I thought he might like so I got it. The fact is, I think he looks pretty good in a fleece vest---one of my little quirks! And again, while in Washington, I was shopping at the mall and found a simulated aquarium that lights up and looks like the real deal. Eventually, I think it would be great to have a real aquarium, as does Nate, but for now, this will do. He's been showing interest in a book called: "Presidents and Prophets" by Michael K. Winder. It's a book on the relationship of LDS prophets and US presidents over the years. Michael Winder also went to school with Nate so he wanted to see how great of an author he might be. I look forward to glancing at it as well!
And finally, his last gift will come later on tonight. He requested a massage. You'd think, being married to a massage
therapist, he would get a massage on a regular basis but no, not the case. I'm usually too tired or too achy or whatever else so he gets neglected. Sorry Nate!
Nathan, Nate, Natey-pooh,
You are everything to me. In six months we will have known each other for 10 years! I'm so happy we've been able to grow and mature together and create a family together. My life is fulfilled with you and I look forward to many more years and eternity with you. You are an amazing dad, I enjoy watching you interact with Elise and Brady. I can see there is true love and true joy when they are with you. I hope you have a wonderful year, full of great times, memories and surprises! Happy Birthday, my love!
Love always and forever, Audra

No comments:
Post a Comment