"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Saturday, January 17, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes.....

Recently, I discovered a friend I haven't talked to in years. It was a happy day when I found Becca and was able to catch-up on her life via her blog. I came across this post and LOVED it so I'm gonna copy her. Enjoy! This is a survey with answers given by Brady (B) and Elise (E).

1) What is something mom always says to you? B: Goofball Brady/E: I love you
2) What makes mom happy? B: Hugs/E: Hugs and Kisses
3) What makes mom sad? B: Hitting/E: doing things that are mean
4) What does your mom do to make you laugh? B: sing silly songs/E: tickle me
5) How old is your mom? B: Furdee-fee/E: 33, almost 34
6) What was your mom like as a child? B: Uh, I dunno/E: she would cut out pictures of toys and play with them
7) How tall is your mom? B: 20 inches/E: 6 feet tall
8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do? B: drive/E: play with us
9) What does your mom do when you're not around? B: watch TV/E: sometimes you go to the store
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? B: cleaning chairs/E: being RICH
11) What is your mom really good at? B: washing dishes/E: wrapping presents
12) What is your mom not so good at? B: playing X box/E: doing math
13) What does your mom do for her job? B: muss-shage/E: you massage
14) What is your mom's favorite food? B: potato's/E: mac and cheese
15) What makes you proud of your mom? B: take naps/E: make my lunch
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? B: Mickey Mouse or you can be a girl/E: Sandy Cheeks (from Spongebob Squarepants)
17) What do you and your mom do together? B: hugs/E: go to stores
18) How are you and your mom the same? B: our skin, arms/E: same colors eyes and same color hair
19) How are you and your mom different? B: your hair is brown and mine is yellow/E: you don't have the same clothes as me
20) How do you know your mom loves you? B: make-up songs for me/E: we have fun together

Well, the accuracy of these answers are fairly good! Great job Brady and Elise!
**Feel free to enjoy this survey with your kids too!

4 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

That so cute! I may end up doing it on my blog...although, I might be slightly afraid of what my children's answers may be! :)

Britt said...

Very cute! My kids answers would probably scare the pants off me.

The Dillon 6 said...

very fun!!!

Brandon and Becca said...

Those are some pretty good answers. I love hearing what they think of me (as long as it isn't too mean).