Tuesday, October 13th--Brady and I went to the party store to get some Halloween costume stuff. The wall next to the cashier was LOADED with

paper shoes, showing names of those that have donated money to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (www. jdrf.org). It brought me lots of smiles and I told Brady what they were for too. We got up to pay for our things and I noticed a small container full of these cool blue bracelets. I bought one for myself and one for Brady. I also got a paper shoe and let Brady write his name on it then I thanked the cashier for participating in our cause.
So I've decided, assuming it doesn't annoy me much, I'm going to wear this bracelet as much as possible. I may even order a bunch for others to buy and wear too. On the front it says "CURE diabetes" and on the back it has the above mentioned website. Let me know if you would wear one, they're $2.00. Thanks!
It matches my sapphire engagement ring! WOOT!
3 comments:
My goodness! You guys have been BUSY lately! It all looks like fun!
I will DEFINATELY wear one!
Kerri & I got a shoe too!! Mine is up next to Brady's!! I didn't see the bracelets though...
Post a Comment