If this word has yet to be invented then I fully claim it as my own! To use it you must request my permission in written form. From there you will be required to pass a backround check and full credit check---credit score must be 700 or higher. Once you've passed both you will then need to send payment of $23.41 to me, cash or money order accepted, please, no checks. After that, you may use "pleh". Always making sure you give credit where credit is deserved!
My sister, Amanda, felt inspired to print up "my" word on a t-shirt for my birthday. Good idea, I should market this awesome word! She didn't have my permission (she would have never got pass the credit check) but it was for me so all is well and forgiven, no legal action necessary.

1 comment:
YAY! I love how the lettering came out! And, credit check? Oh please... I don't want your stinkin' pleh. Again, it sounds like you're vomiting. lol
Post a Comment