
Saturday, March 13th--What a wonderful weekend!!! Our 10-year weekend celebration started out by getting lunch at one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Chef Tom's, in Taylorsville. It was quite yummy and filled our stomachs for a long time. Then we were off to Desert Star Theater to see Twi-Lite: I was a teenage vampire. Yup, same one I went with the goddesses to see last month. Nate and I enjoyed it and had a great time talking the to

host about our anniversary and how we met, etc. Then off to check into our hotel. We found a pretty affordable hotel, Crystal Inn in Murray, that had a jacuzzi tub in the room (nice!). We relaxed for a bit then headed out to dinner. The hotel room was so nice and comfy we decided to get take out and come back to eat. We

stopped at Teriyaki Grill to grab dinner and Kneaders to grab dessert. It was a great evening! The next morning we ate at the hotels complimentary breakfast buffet. The breakfast wasn't so great but it was free and we were entertained by all the many chain-smoking women staying there due to some bowling competition in the area (gosh, I wish we could have gone to watch them! he he he).
We checked out of the hotel, did some shopping and then picked up Pie Pizza to take back to my sister and her family, who watched the chillins overnight.
Awesome weekend, spending it with my favorite man!
No comments:
Post a Comment