"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Wednesday, March 10th--We made it! #10 is here and all is well! These 10 years haven't been smooth but each year has gotten better and better. We've had trials and problems in our marriage but we've worked them out and continue to do so. Our marriage isn't perfect but I can be thankful that we're still madly in love with each other and are 100% committed to our marriage and family. I love you, Nathan, so much! You bring more joy to my life then I ever felt I deserved. Thank you for loving me, being my best friend and just the best husband!

Our wedding day, March 10, 2000:

And us, today--February, 2010:


P.S.--okay, no more toothaches! The sappy, sweet blog posts are over! There will be more to come, guaranteed, but I'll give you a break for now! ; )

2 comments:

Marissa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You guys are the best!

Kate said...

Happy anniversary!

Isn't it weird how sometimes it feels like the time flew, yet sometimes it feels like it creeped by!

p.s. Our blog is back up and running!
http://web.me.com/pease.pod