Sunday, March 7th--When I think of all the million and 1 reasons I love Nate, it really seems to be the little things that mean so much. Like I've said before, the kisses on my neck, running to fill my

soda mug, reading to and tucking the kids in at night, etc. Something I mentioned a while ago is when I'm driving or he is and he takes my hand and holds it (while the other hand is securely on the wheel!). I don't know why but it still brings me back to the times, while we were dating, when I flew to Utah to visit him and he'd pick me up from the airport then hold my hand all the way to where ever we were going. It's a feeling of pure joy! The kind of joy that'll bring tears to your eyes. He smiles at me a lot, even when I wanna be a crabby you-know-what. I love when he puts his arm around me while we're sitting at church or somewhere else. Maybe this seems silly but I love that he enjoys history and watching documentaries and such. He and I are alike this way. For a while, he's been really interested in the Wild West, the assassination of Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War. I think that's pretty cool! He'll read books and then tell me all about them or show me photos he's come across. I love to hear him clapping and cheering as he watches some sports game downstairs in his "man room". I love when we rent something from Red Box and watch it after the kids go to bed (the latest was "Couples Retreat"--oh my, it was so incredibly funny!). I love that he gets kind of excited for Black Friday and the fact that he can get a flat screen TV for so cheap. On the weekends he'll get up with the kids so I can sleep in. I'm so happy he's an early riser! I love that we can text each other! We don't do it often but it's so nice to have that option, just to send something sweet or just informative. Once again, there's so much more I could say but you get the idea!
Anyhoo, so many little things that contribute to and help create this GIANT love I have for my favorite person in the whole world, my Nathan.
No comments:
Post a Comment