
Thursday, March 4th--This 1st pic is one of my favorites of us. We're in Disneyland (as usual!) and I was crazy enough to believe that I'd be okay spending 4 days there while being 7 months pregnant, with Brady. I did okay but towards the end I got pretty uncomfortable. My parents came along and my dad insisted we rent a wheelchair for me. It was weird to be sitting in a wheelchair but Nate pushed me around and never complained. As much as I hate to admit it, I was so thankful for that wheelchair and thankful Nate was so willing to make sure I was okay, and somewhat comfortable again.
Like I said, he's so thoughtful and sincere! I'll be cooking something or doing dishes and Nate will come wrap his arms around me and kiss my neck---I LOVE that! He enjoys doing "treasure hunts" for me, complete with clues and various places inside and outside of our house. The look on his face as I get each clue is priceless, I can tell he's spent a lot of time planning it out. The "treasure" is always something sentimental and sweet, something he knows I will love immensely.....and I do! When I'm sitting on the couch he'll come stand behind the couch and rub my shoulders, heavenly! He knows how much I love to refill my soda mug at the convenience store and he'll offer, quite often, to run and fill it for me. Every morning before he starts working and every night before we go to sleep he tells me he loves me. There's so much more I could share but my thoughts are also with Nate as a dad.
Nate is such an amazing dad. I know I say it all the time but it's so true. I have never met

another dad that is so involved and enjoys being around his kids as much as Nate does. He reads to them every night before bedtime. On his way home from work he stops at the library and picks out books he knows they'll love. He plays games with them and finds activities we can enjoy as a family. Quite often, he takes the kids to the park or swimming, etc. to spend time with them but to also give me some quiet time. I don't even need to ask! He's been a loving, devoted dad from the very start--far beyond what I ever imagined--and I just feel so tremendously blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment