"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Monday, March 1, 2010

10 Years of Marriage....Almost!

Monday, March 1st--On March 10th, Nate and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage. I'm SOOO excited! So, for these first 10 days of March I'm going to say some things about my main squeeze! They are going to be so sappy and sugar-coated that you just might get a toothache but hey, I love this guy like crazy and I'd shout it from the rooftops.......if I wasn't afraid of heights!
Nate is the BEST husband in the world......for me! Even after almost 10 years, I have yet to master his level of patience. It's pretty awesome. He doesn't get mad easily, which I really appreciate! We are truly opposites, which obviously seem to attract. He often reminds me I just need to chill out and let things go. It's hard but I'm trying, I really am. Maybe another 10 years of his amazing example and I'll get it. No guarantees, but, like I said, his patience will get us both through! Love you so much, Natey-pooh!