Just like Tuesday, we got there when the gates opened. In the main area, by the front entrace, there were a few characters signing autographs. The lines to see them were fairly short so we happily stood in line. The kids were so excited to see Stitch. We had barely missed him 2 days ago. They really love Stitch so this made their morning. We saw Donald Duck too. He actually talked to the kids, something we've never heard the characters do, other than Princess's. And yup, he had the duck voice. It was pretty funny. Nate wore his Disney Hawaiian shirt. Donald Duck was quite happy to see himself represented on the shirt.

When our visit with the characters was through we rushed down to Toy Story Mania to ride it before the lines got too long. We were able to ride it twice. Such a fun ride! We gotta get the Wii game that is the same. 

Then off to King Tritans Carousel again. Once again, there weren't any lines for this ride so the kids went on it a few times. Sadly, when Elise got off the last time we noticed one of her pins was missing. We looked all over but never found it. The backs were rubber and quite often would fall off and go missing. We found a bag of rubber backs to purchase but I didn't like taking the risk of her wearing the lanyard and losing more pins. Luckily, we were in a shop next to Grizzly River Rapids and I found a bag of metal backs that you screw on. Once those are on those pins stay on nice and tight. Fortunately, the pin she lost wasn't one she was overly fond of. As we left the pier area we took a picture of the upcoming fountain project being constructed. It's suppose to be as a
After a few more rides, we headed over to Disneyland. Dan & Rosemary headed over to Frontierland to catch a few shows and we headed to Toontown. We hadn't done Toontown yet and the kids were quite anxious. We went through all the houses. The kids loved it alot. Toontown gets pretty crowded so we made the best of it. 
After Toontown, we met back up with Dan & Rosemary for a ride on Splash Mountain. Elise and I stayed off and relaxed. Indiana Jones was next. Nate was thrilled he finally got to ride in the "drivers seat". He never has before. For some strange reason, I end up in the "drivers seat" quite often. It's kind of fun hanging onto the wheel. Then onto the Jungle Cruise.

From Adventureland, we headed back to California Adventure for some yummy ice cream and then the Aladdin play. Such an amazing play! It's unique every time, in many ways. We enjoy watching it and it gives us plenty of time to rest our feet--s
ome of us even take a snooze.

After the awesome play we headed back to the hotel. We drove to Taco Bell for dinner. Then Nate took the kids to the pool while I attempted to do laundry at the hotels laundry facilities. That was a joke and a half. I ended up wasting more money than I want to think about trying to do 2 1/2 loads of laundry. The few items I could "salvage" were worn for the next few days and then when we got home I washed everything all over again. UG!

1 comment:
We've never gone to the Aladdin play. I guess we'll have to put that on the list for the next time. Looks like so much fun! Sorry about the laundry! :(
Post a Comment