"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Elise's 1st Soccer Game of the Season

Saturday, August 21st--Elise has been practicing twice a week for the last 2 weeks. Her coach, Deb, is tough but I think it's making a difference in how the kids play. Elise and her team played really well today. It wasn't an easy game but they ended up winning. For now, she seems a little afraid of the ball but she'll get more into it as they go. If I remember right, the same thing happened last year. There are some kids on the team that Elise knows so it makes it easier for her. One of them is Paige. Paige and Elise were great friends in Kindergarten and have only seen each other every once in a while since. They both are very happy to be together again and I LOVE chatting with Paige's mom! Keep trying and do your best Elise! I know you'll be great!

No comments: