"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to the Family Baby Cora!

Monday, November 8th--Nate's brother, Dustin, and his wife, Crystal, welcomed baby #2 this morning. Cora Lynn Armstrong was born around 11:30 am and weighed almost 8 pounds (sorry, I can't remember specifics!). According to mom, her delivery was not too bad--especially with an epiderral in place! Cora is not only welcomed by her parents but her big sister, Danika, who will celebrate her 2nd birthday on the 13th. In my opinion, Cora, resembles her dad quite a bit. I called her Dustins little mini-me! Dustin and Crystal like to torture us all by waiting to find out the sex of the baby when the baby is born. There were plenty of guesses and most of them seemed to be a girl. We went to visit mom, dad and baby at the U of U Hospital. We took Elise but left Brady at my sisters house--he's on the tail-end of a cold. Elise loved holding baby Cora. Oh, how I wish we could give her a little sister or brother! Maybe someday.....I'm not giving up hope yet.
This makes 11 grandchildren for Nate's parents. At 10 we were even, 5 boys, 5 girls. Now the girls rock! Welcome to this crazy Armstrong family, Cora!

No comments: