I pulled double duty today by volunteering to help out in both Brady and Elise's class Halloween parties. I didn't mind a bit. I've always enjoyed the class holiday parties. Luckily, Elise's party was first and ended shortly before Bradys began. Next year, I won't be so lucky. With Brady being in school full time, their class parties will start and end at the same time so I'll have to alternate, I suppose.
Elise's class was CHAOTIC! The kids were quite hyper! We decided to do 5 stations--a few games, crafts and decorating a sugar cookie. The kids Brady's class was much more tame. We planned 4 stations--2 games and 2 crafts. For both classes I have a Halloween Bingo game called "GHOST" I made when Elise was in her 1st year of preschool. It's held up well and is used every year, whether it's by me or someone else borrows it. Who would of thought it would last so long!? When we were done with stations the kids got a donut and apple juice--I'm sure the highlight! Luckily there was plenty for the moms too!
Later in the evening, we had an adult Halloween party with neighbor friends. It was a blast! Great food, great company,

No comments:
Post a Comment