"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Little Brace Face!

Tuesday, March 3rd--HA HA! Elise got a few braces on her front teeth today. She was such a brave little trooper. She didn't cry at all and it looked uncomfortable just to even watch so I can only imagine what she felt! She had to get little rubber bands put around each brace and got to pick the color. Naturally she chose a Princess pink color and I think she looks quite adorable. So far, so good. She hasn't complained about them all day. These braces are the last phase in "Phase 1". She'll be done in about 3-5 months (I hope!) and then we have to wait for all her permanent teeth to come in to do a full set of braces. The orthodontist says that'll happen around 12 years old.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

She looks GREAT! Wow! I looked like poop when I had braces! NO FAIR!!!