
Thursday, April 16th--We got into the park and the first thing I thought was "CONFUSING!" Even the map didn't help all that much, not to mention the crowds were thicker than any we had

experienced. Needless to say, this wasn't a park I enjoyed all that much. Once again, Nate was quite anxious to get Fast Pass tickets for the ride Everest, which is similar to Matterhorn in Disneyland. He ran to get them while I took pics of the Tree of Life, in the center of the park.....I think. We met up with him again and went over to

DinoLand. The first ride we did was pretty cool, I must admit, it was a bumpy, intense ride that took us back in time to the dinosaur age. It was scary at times too as dinosaurs jumped out at us (if you've been on the Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland, this one is very

much like it). From there we went to an area that was more like a carnival with games and rides. By now, it was quite hot outside. We did a few rides and then Nate took the kids into a jungle gym-type place. From there we headed over to Everest. Nate said the ride actually kind of made him sick, which is unusual, but the kids liked it. After that we got Fast Passes for a safari ride and then got on a train that went around the park. One of the stops was at a little petting farm. Elise enjoyed petting the goats, Nate and I enjoyed the misting fan

nearby. After the train we got on the safari ride. Basically, we got in a large jeep and went on a long, winding trail with native African animals all throughout. It was pretty amazing! Next was an African parade and then

over to a section where we were able to meet up with Disney characters and get autographs. Surprisingly, this area was not busy at all and we were able to see most of the characters. We did a few more things and then ate dinner and headed back to the hotel. Nate took the kids swimming while I spent some quiet time in our room. We all kind of got sad the next day would be our las

t

day.

No comments:
Post a Comment