
Saturday, April 4th--While my parents have been in town we decided to go to The Piano Gallery and look at piano's. I've been wanting one for several years and well, they're just too darn expensive! We looked at basic digital piano's and really liked what we saw, and the price, so my dad generously helped buy one for us. It was a true blessing! This digital piano has a built in metronome, demo songs, different sounds, a recording button, a head-phone jack and a computer port. It's really cool and it feels just like a piano. We brought it home and put it together. It's been fun to play and it's here just in time for Elise to start piano lessons at the end of April. I'm so happy to see her interest in learning already. Nate and I are excited to brush up on our piano skills too.
1 comment:
Don't you just love having a piano. It makes a house feel more like a home to me!! We got our piano at the piano gallery too - I LOVE it! P.S. have fun in disney world. I know Brady is really excited to go!
Post a Comment