
Saturday, April 18th--We packed up and then went down to the food court to eat breakfast. On our way we got some photos of some of the over-sized things throughout the resort. It was pretty cool! With our tummies full we went back up to our room

to gather our luggage and head to the bus that would take us to the airport. It took a long time for us to catch a bus but once we did we made good time and was able to get to our gate with time to spare. By now, it was lunch time so we hit up the airport food court. Elise and Brady were delighted to see a McDonalds! As with the flight to Orlando, our plane was completely full so Nate sat with Brady and I sat

with Elise, with a stranger sitting in the window seat. We landed in St. Louis, MO, but was able to stay on the plane while others got off and the plane was filled again with new passengers. The flight out of St. Louis was SCARY! The turbulence was horrific and I about lost it. I'm glad the kids were able to see it as kind of a ride and smile and laugh a little when we hit big bumps. I always kept my eye on the flight attendants. If they

looked fearful then I knew to be so too. Still, being so high in the air, it's a pretty traumatizing feeling. Once the major turbulence was over, even the littlest bumps freaked me out. It was the longest 2 1/2 hours! When we landed in Salt Lake I about kissed the ground. I was happy to find that it was sunny but cool too!

For the most part, we had a great trip. The humid heat, tantrums and kids whining and fighting are still fresh in our minds but that will soon be forgotten and we'll just remember the wonderful times (the extra weight gain will be gone too! he he). I'm glad we went and with 500+ photos we'll hav

e plenty of

memories to look back on.
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun time, sounds like a very busy one too. It was a good time to go, the closer to summer it gets the worse the muggy-ness. Didn't know you could get autographs, crazy! The kids are gonna have great memories!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I loved looking at all your pictures...it brought back so many memories for me of our trip there last year! Glad you like the Pop Century. That place was awesome!
So, is it just me or is the way you angled the camera, but Brady appears to have caught up to Elise on height???? haha!
Post a Comment