"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Family Photos 2010

Wednesday, February 24th--HOORAY! I just got these copies from our photographer, Shadow Mountain Photography. They are watermarked, no copies please. Anyhoo, they turned out SOOO awesome. I actually got tears in my eyes seeing them. Mike and Becky Jeide made our session so fun and enjoyable. Then when we met back up they worked with us and our requests (a little photoshopping was needed on a few things, like switching the squinty eyes to fully-open eyes, etc!). Here's some of them, I'll post when I get the rest.

Our precious kiddies!
Pic #1, this is proof Brady has passed Elise up in height!
Pic #2, that kiss says it all for Brady!
Now the sweet couple! We're celebrating ten years of marriage in two weeks! I can't wait!And, finally, our sweet, beautiful Elise. About to turn 8 years old and be baptized. She's so angelic in her white dress. These photos just make me so proud to be a mom--the ones with both kids do too!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Cute!!

Marissa said...

These are all soooooo beautiful!

Doney Days said...

These pictures are awesome! I really LOVE the one of you and Nate! You look gorgeous!