
Thursday, February 4th--So the goddesses took our fellow goddess, Kerri, out for her 39th, er, I mean 21st birthday. This has become an incredibly fun tradition we do and it seems like each birthday celebration gets better and better! We decided to surprise Kerri, which drove her absolutely NUTS! Kerri is a HUGE Twilight fan and adores Jacob more than any other character. As we other three were trying to figure out what the heck to

do for our night of fun, I realized my favorite theater,
Desert Star Theater, was playing a Twilight spoof. PERFECT! We started the night by having Kerri's own personal Jacob greet her at the door. She was ecstatic! Then came various Twilight-themed gifts. Heather made us all custom shirts: Heather, "Team Emmett", Kerri, "Team Jacob", Dawn, "Team Edward" and, (the best of all!) mine, "Team Who the Hell Cares". It was a favorite among our spouses! he he he

Kerri got a custom-made pillow case with a pic of Edward on one side and Jacob on the other. Hmmm, who to lay her sleepy head next to? ha ha ha She also got some, um, things I won't mention but I think she loved all her gifts! When I booked the theater I had no idea they put us in the front row. The seats were so perfect. We even got some extra

special attention by the MC and they mentioned Kerri's birthday at the end. The show "Twi-lite: I was a teenage vampire" was so funny! We chomped on pizza and breadsticks. After the show we headed to one of our favorite places, Cheesecake Factory. Each of us picked a yummy dessert--I tried the fresh banana cheesecake (SOOO yummy!).
From there it was time to head home, as mu

ch as we didn't w

anna!
No comments:
Post a Comment