
May-June--The whole season I kept forgetting to bring my camera to games. I don't know why but I did. Finally, I remembered the last game and was able to get some great pictures. Brady had a great baseball

season. Nate volunteered to be coach again and prefers coaching baseball much more than coaching soccer. His assistant coach, Keith, was very helpful and so excited to work with the team. The first couple weeks of the season were met with really bad, cold weather so 2 games were cancelled and the season was extended a couple of weeks. I think it turned out to be a good thing because the kids got more practices. Brady seemed to improve throughout the season and usually hit the ball pitched to him. The kids would get a few pitches and if they weren't hitting them then the coach would put a tee next to them and let them hit the ball off it. Brady

had to hit off the tee every once in a while. As usual, Brady was quite the little social bug and really enjoyed all the kids on his team. The team decided to call themselves the Raptors. I really liked visiting with many of the moms during practices and games, even getting to know moms in my neighborhood that I didn't know before.
G

reat job Brady! .........and great job coaching Nate!

No comments:
Post a Comment