Tuesday, December 14th--Today was clean-out-desks day in Elise's class. Meaning, clean out all the garbage and extra papers you're suppose to either throw away or take home but, instead, collect in your already cramped desk space. With the looks of Elise's bedroom, it's no surprise her desk is usually cluttered and in great need of cleaning out at the request of her teachers (just like at home!). She does remind me that most of the other kids in her class are just as messy--hmmm, not feeling the sympathy! Today she brought home papers she had worked on in computer lab. A list of things she was thankful for--around Thanksgiving--caught my eye. I just had to share!
Cute pic, Elise! Love your list, yes, indeedy! I see you're thankful for food, family, friends, etc. But, really, the one that caught my eye the most is one I'm certainly glad you're thankful for, just didn't think you would be at such a young age. #5!

Loins?!?! Well, as it turns out, when I decided to have a sit-down chat with her and talk about her "loins" and why they're smack-dab in the middle of her "thankful list" she clarified that she was thankful for "lions" and that she mis-spelled the word. Phew! I think I'll save that conversation for another day then! WAHOO! LOL!
2 comments:
Haha! Hilarious!
I love this!
We got your card this week and Alma said "wow Elise is so beautiful!" In a nice uncle kind of way- not a creepy neighbor way.
Post a Comment