
(cont.) Saturday, Christmas, December 25th--If anyone knows Brady, you know he's quite the character. The random things he comes up with are knee-slapping hilarious mixed with utter confusion. My dad has a close relationship with

Brady. They are best buds when they are together. I wish he lived closer because of how well they get along and feed off each other. It's funny to watch them together, I gotta admit, so when Papa is visiting and leaves to go home or when we're visiting them and come back to Utah, it's always so sad for me, for many reasons, but especially because of the great relationship Papa has with his grandkids. About 2 1/2 years ago, just out of nowhere, Brady started calling Papa "Hotdog-Head" whenever he would say good-bye to him on the phone. We have no idea where he got such a funny name but it's stuck ever since. Papa and Brady go back and forth calling each other other silly names to go along with the fast food theme, all ending with "head": Hamburger-head, French-fry-head, Corndog-head, etc. It's so hilarious to hear them and to hear what Brady will come up with next. For Papa's birthday, a

few weeks ago, I had the kids draw some pictures for his card. Brady drew his interpretation of Papa with, none other than, a hotdog on his head and then wrote next to it "Happy Birthday Hot Dog

Head!" It was so funny! My dad and mom went to a fun little tourist town in the Cascade Mtn. range called Leavenworth, earlier in December. It is an adorable Bavarian town full of fun and unique shops. In one of the shops was a whole display of novelty hats. My dad saw a hat with a hamburger on it but it just wasn't right. He dug through the pile and found it.....perfect as can be.....a hotdog hat! LOL! He placed it with Brady's other things from Santa on Christmas morning. It was the very first thing Brady saw and he busted up laughing in pure shock. He couldn't believe an actual hotdog hat existed.......neither could I! He put it on and starting singing and dancing to a song he made up as he went "I'm a hotdog head!" After he calmed down a bit we took pics of him with it and then Papa with it. I sure wish my dad had gotten the hamburger hat! I think seeing Brady with that hotdog hat was my dad's favorite Christmas present!
1 comment:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Post a Comment