"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time for Sledding!

Saturday, January 8th--I've said it before, I'll say it again--We've got some of the best sledding hills around! There's hills for all sorts of levels of sledding fun. We went to Nolan Park where the hills are small and perfect for Elise and Brady but also fast and fun for Nate too. Me? Yeah, uh, I went down twice but it's just not my cup 'o tea so I took photos, laughed and cheered them all on. Elise & Brady got to use their new Spongebob Squarepants sleds they got from Santa. Those things are FAST! Even Nate used them a few times! We had a great time! When everyone was tired, wet and freezing we came back home, got in comfy clothes and made hot chocolate. YUM! A great day spending time with my wonderful family. It brings me so much joy to watch them all have fun together and laugh.

No comments: