March 15th--Today was a day Elise and I have been waiting for since early January! We got an ad in the mail for Disney Princess on Ice and she desperately wanted to go. It looked rather cute and so I told her we could go and it would be part of her birthday present. She was fine with that and I called my sister to see if she and my niece wanted to go. They sure did and wanted rink-side seats. Well, rink-side was kind of pricey but we got them and it was well worth the price we paid. It was an amazing show--all the Disney princesses and the ultimate bonus for Elise, Tinkerbell. She was in awe the whole time and even decided to hold in her full bladder so she wouldn't miss a second of it (to be young again, right? ha ha). We've gone to a couple of Disney on Ice themes and have enjoyed them all but I think this show was, by far, the best. I think we've been spoiled by the rink-side seats so it might be hard to go back to the nose-bleed seats that are far less money. Here's a few pics from the show:




I Do Now
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment