The week of February 23rd to March 2nd (and so on, I'm sure) has been HORRIBLE! Seen here, in this picture, is Brady in my and Nate's bed. Why is he here? Well, it's because he's taking a nap there due to his bedding being washed after vomitting all over it. (Yep, you guessed it, I'm gonna go into details. For those of you faint of heart, skip over this blog!) He was sick with vomitting for a day and then we had the fun of dealing with his glucose levels being all over the place, as what happens when he gets sick.
The next day it was Elise's turn to become the vomit machine. First, on the carpet (yours truly, got the "privilege" of cleaning that up!). Then during the night she vomitted all over her bed: sheets, blankets and all. Instead of coming to tell us so we could clean her and the bed up, she threw a blanket over it all and slept there the rest of the night. GROSS!!!! And again, I got to clean that up--this time, the joy of cleaning up dry, curdled chocolate milk.
Shortly thereafter, Nate got sick. His was mostly aches, pains, and weakness.
Then the whopper of all..........ME! My turn, and the worst of us all. Wednesday the 27th, it hit me with full force. The flu to the extreme. I had to cancel my massage appointments and became a zombie, laying on the couch most of the day. Nate, bless his devoted heart, worked while helping to take care of the kids. Mine was not the 24 hour dealio, like the rest. It's now turned into a full blown cold. I'm five days into this mess and ready to lose my sanity. Nate has been such an amazing help to me. He's become dad, mom and caretaker. I'm so lucky to have him and that he's willing to take on my responsibilities when I'm not feeling well. Tomorrow, is Monday, March 3rd, and I'm really hoping I will start to feel better. I haven't been this sick in many years! Whoever passed this illness onto my family......may you rot........okay, I won't say it but I AM thinking it!

1 comment:
I just wrote a note for all of you, but it didn't go through until I signed up. So here goes again. Hope all of you are feeling better. Wish I could be there to help. by the way, vomitting only has one t in it. Been there done that with cleaning up vomit. Yuke. Have a great day and stay healthy. You know your dad was sick for over a month. love you all, nana and mom
Post a Comment