"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Monday, March 17, 2008

Mom, the annoying amateur photographer......




March 8th--With Elise's birthday coming up soon, I took photos to send with her birthday letter and invites. For both children, I always type up a little yearly summary of how the year has been and send it with a photo. For the most part, the kids cooperate as I dress them up and pose them in various spots inside and outside our home. I can never get over how many pictures I take just to get that "perfect" one. Hooray for digital cameras! Otherwise, rolls of film would be a luxury we could no longer afford. I love ordering through Wal-Mart, on-line, it allows me to edit photos and add all sorts of fun things. Below are a few cute shots I got. Brady is in his Easter outfit and Elise is in a gorgeous, frilly dress she got for her birthday last year. Yep, the dress came from Costco! Ahhh, I love that place........

No comments: