March 24th--Yes, today is the official day! Elise is 6 years old. We decided to invite some of Elise's friends over and have a Birthday Tea Party. We asked all the girls to come over in their pretty dresses. We had them decorate some hats with silk flowers and they got jewelry. I got out some tea cups and the girls drank apple juice and Sprite. My Aunt Maureen came and taught all the girls how to drink, wipe their faces with napkins, and eat like ladies. It was cute and the girls giggled quite a bit. My sister-in-law, Jenny, came with her daughter, Kayla. Jenny was a big help with all that needed to get done. I really appreciated the help by both Maureen and Jenny, I couldn't have done it without them! Elise got some cute presents from her friends. I think they all had fun!
Later on that day we ordered some pizza, at Elise's request, and welcomed over Nate's parents and his sister, Wendy. The pizza was yummy and company was nice to have over. I think Elise really enjoyed her special day!
Elise,
You are 6 years old now. I am amazed at how much you've grown and accomplished so far. You are a beautiful young lady, full of talent and intellect. Your dad and I are constantly amazed at your understanding of so much. You seem to figure out quite a bit on your own. We look forward to seeing you continue to grow and see all that Heavenly Father has in store for you. May this year be one of lots of happiness and laughter mixed with plenty of new discoveries and new joys. We love you so much! Forever and always, mom 



1 comment:
did u get those hats at the dollar spot in Target?? lol.. looks like she had an enjoyable time with her lil friends.
Post a Comment