
May 30th--Elise's last day of school began at an early 8:00 am. I went over at 9:00 am to see how things were going and noticed they were having some activities on the field. My camera wasn't working outside due to the bright sun so I got some pics inside their classroom as everyone was saying good-bye. Miss Anstead had a special visitor come and help entertain the children--her new boyfriend Cameron (sorry Kip, ya snooze ya lose, ha ha ha j/k). I don't think Elise quite understood it was the last day till the next day. She was kind of cranky due to getting up so early so she wasn't too happy to take photos. She better get use to it though, 1st grade will bring A-track and she'll start at 8:00 am everyday. I guess that's a sacrifice for me too, neither of us are morning peeps.
I'm proud of her achievements this year. She's done very well and has gone above and beyond our expectations. Miss Anstead is a wonderful teacher and I love that she encourages the children to develop their talents. We will miss her very much! Now we have almost three months before the new school year begins. Wow, that's a long time!

A pic of Elise with her friend, Sage.
No comments:
Post a Comment