Thursday, June 12th---ha ha ha ha j/k For some reason she's a little embarissed about taking a photo with a tooth absent but Princess Elise won't need dentures anytime soon.....we hope. She is losing her baby teeth like crazy. There's 3 other loose ones, ready to come out in the next few weeks. This makes her 4th to come out. It's one of the big, front teeth, on top, and, WOW, it makes a difference to how she looks and even talks (she'll have a little lisp for a while). Today she worked like crazy to wiggle it out and finally got it. JOY! Mom has discovered, with all this loose tooth business, that pulling teeth grosses her out quite a bit. Who would have ever thought, considering some of the bodies I massage! ha ha ha I just can't pull any so it's either up to Elise or daddy to help out and daddy was gone working today. She did a great job and is excited for the Tooth Fairy to come tonight. The Tooth Fairy brings her a $1.00 for each tooth. She protested today when she found out one of her friends gets $2.00 per tooth. We told her, "Oh well, the Tooth Fairy gives you what she feels you deserve and you need to be thankful for that." She thought about it and then said, "Maybe the Tooth Fairy feels like my friend needs the extra money more than I do because I have a bucket with lots of change in it." So we said, "Yep, I bet that's what it is." I then told her that molars seem to get more money and so she then proceeded to start wiggling them all. No luck though.
Jane Cooks
2 days ago

1 comment:
Elise looks adorable!
Lili wants to lose her teeth so badly! She keeps asking when it's going to happen and tries to convince me that she has a couple that are loose.
...I'm of the opinion that there's more than 1 tooth fairy. The tooth fairy at Guein's Dad's house, would give her $5 a tooth. (That was fun to try and explain, when the tooth fairy at our house only gave a $1).
Post a Comment