
Saturday, July 4th--My dear neighbor friends and I planned our 3rd annual Gullane Road 4th of July party. We had fun water games, delicious smoked pork, home-made root beer, plenty of side dishes and desserts and then home-made ice cream during

the fireworks. We had a pretty good turn-out and were happy to see brand new neighbors come and get to know how awesome a road they chose to live on! We didn't take many pictures this year--we were too busy having fun and visiting! It was a great party and the weather even cooperated. As

always, the fireworks were great and the men enjoyed having their yearly turn of being pyro's! We are truly thankful for this country we live in and the freedoms

we enjoy!
2 comments:
I think it's fantastic that you have such great friendships in your neighborhood.
I wish we could've come!
Post a Comment