"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hooray, We Got Dad In the Kiddie Pool!

Friday, July 17th--In the evening, I filled up the kiddie pool. It was a perfect night for some water time and the kids were thrilled that daddy said he'd get in and play too. I ran my watering wand through the basketball net, which was next to the pool, and turned the water on. It created a great shower! The kids had a blast splashing daddy and he had fun doing the same. Then they sat down and threw a ball to each other. And finally, they used the "noodles" to pretend they were riding Disneyland's "Splash Mountain". Perhaps it's time for another Disneyland trip? Hmmmm..............I wish!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I LOVE THIS!!! We have the same kiddie pool. It has been a life saver this summer.