Monday, June 29th--And no, I don't mean when Elliot touches E.T.'s finger at the end of the movie and says "Ouch...". No, no, I mean a sunburn like no other! I had to work today so I took the kids outside for about an hour before I had to head off. I figured, eh, I wouldn't be out long enough to really need sunscreen and I turned my back to the sun. Well, my decision ended up being quite stupid. Halfway into my first massage I started feeling some serious burning on my legs. I lifted up my capris and sure enough, bright red and hot! Then halfway into my third massage my arms started burning and I lifted up my sleeve to find the same (my intention was to start to get rid of the farmers tan!). Yowsers! Come to find out, there's a UV ray scale and it was pretty high this day which means your skin burns faster than usual. Had I only known! So here is a pic of one of my legs:

.....yep, it hurt as bad as it looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment