
Saturday (night), April 10th--When everyone was rested from our beautiful morning/afternoon, we went bowling at All Star Lanes in Sandy. My dad loves to go bowling and even has a dance for when he does well. It's pretty hilarious. Moms shoulder has been hurting so she sat and watched while we all made fools of ourselves. Alishi

a and her family came along. As Blackburns, we naturally get a little crazy when we're together. Those that have been insane enough to join our family have learned "our ways" and fit in quite nicely. he he he So what that means is we don't just bowl the "right" way, we bowl any which way we like and make s

ure it's darn funny too! We had a great time! We all did pretty well. The kids always love bowling with the bumpers. I swear, the adults need to use those sometimes too!
After 1 round and tons of laughing we were ready to skeh-daddle and eat some dinner. Chilis sounded fabulous so we went there. There was a 45-minute wait but so was everything else so we waited. It was so worth the wait! I love Chilis! We all enjoyed our dinner and then Nate and I shared my

most-favorite restaurant dessert--white chocolate molten lava cake. OMG! It's so good! We had a great evening....a great day. I'm so thankful for my family, they mean so much to me. I love how much I laugh when I'm around them and what a good time we have together. I know Elise had such a wonderful day and will remember this al

ways.

No comments:
Post a Comment