Monday, May 10th--.......will no longer be........because of this........

Yep, they both had to get glasses. We never thought they would need them this young so we didn't have them on vision insurance. Pretty dumb of us! Of course, being young as they are, they have to have special frames and lenses they can't destroy easily. And special lenses and frames are not cheap. Elise is slighty near-sighted. Brady is 20/20 in the right and 20/30 in the left. He's far-sighted. We're hoping his glasses are temporary, for now, and that they'll correct the 20/30. So we won't be going to Washington this summer. I'm bummed, I haven't been home in 2 years. If my kids didn't look so darn cute in their new glasses I might just fall on the floor kicking and screaming and throwing such an adult tantrum they would be amazed and wouldn't be able to match it............ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment