
Thursday, September 2nd--We've been BEGGING Brady to try and learn how to ride without his training wheels. We're up to 5 treats at Chevron should he finally figure it out! Yes, I'm not above bribing my children! Everyone once in a while he'll decide he's ready to try again. We get him on the bike, start working with him and out of no-where he says "I'm done!". We try not to push him too hard because we worry he'll

lose all interest. Today, my good friend and neighbor, Ashley, taught her two 4-year-old twin boys to ride on two wheels. They were cruisin' the neighborhood! She said she'd be happy to help Brady too. I convinced Brady to give it a try. He had a really hard time getting it. The other problem was my massively tall 5-year-old is too big for his bike now. UG! Ashley gave it her all but, once again, we heard those words, "I'm done!".
A few days later I took him to get a bike that's just his size. He picked it out and loves how it looks but it doesn't come with training wheels so he knows now, if he wants to ride a bike, he's going to have to learn. We've tried and tried to convince him but he's still not ready. Hopefully soon!
1 comment:
At least Brady will ride a bike. Xander won't even try WITH training wheels.
Keep trying Brady bear!!!
Post a Comment