"The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul, makes us reach for more, plants a fire in our hearts, and brings peace to our minds." --From "The Notebook"

Friday, September 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged So Here Ya Go!

Friday, September 26th
Here are the rules:
NO CLEANING
NO STRAIGHTENING
NO WIPING KIDS NOSES
Take these pictures right now
Kitchen Sink
(Well, I just couldn't take the picture without a clean sink so I broke the rules. Sue me! ha ha ha)
My Fridge (Got the Halloween stuff up! Fun!)
My Bathroom (Yes, I cheated again! Had to straighten up!)

My Closet (No, I didn't cheat on this one. Maybe I should have! Anyone want to install a closet organizer for me, for cheap?)

My Favorite Room (Family Room--with folded laundry!)



My Laundry Room (How much can you CRAM into your laundry room?)

My Favorite Pretty Shoes and Favorite All-the-Time Shoes (yes, you'll usually see me in the fake Crocs--they're ugly but so dang comfy!)

Self-Pic (uh, yeah....)

Dream Vacation: The two "E's"--England and Egypt, always been my dream trips. And my desire to go to both is equal. The pic on the left is Westminster Abbey, in London. And the pic on the right should be obvious. I wanna go NOW! : (







Okay, so I tag whoever wants to do this. It was fun!

No comments: